Businesses of all sizes are increasingly dependent on an uninterrupted flow of information. At the same time, the threats against data are growing in type and magnitude. They are as old as hurricanes, as new as the latest computer virus and as horrific as the events of 9-11.
The SEC, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and a host of state and industry regulators have urged, and in some cases require, the development of business continuity plans.
Whatever the situation, customers expect supplies and services to continue and, at the very least, to resume rapidly. Companies that provide operational continuity have a major competitive advantage. Cervalis Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery services create the environment you need to continue mission-critical work in the event of a natural or man-made disaster and provide a securie, diversified IT environment that addresses operational requirements.
Work Area Recovery is an integral part of any business continuity planning. In addition to providing a work area recovery space that enables your employeees to conduct business as usual, it helps maintain morale during a disruptive event. BC/DR protects your brand, and allows you to keep your customers satisfied.
Rapid Disaster Recovery Services
- Systems recovery in either “hot,” “warm,” or “cold” sites
- Data backup and recovery
- E-mail rapid recovery
- Telephony and network recovery
Work Area Recovery Services
- Dedicated seating: customizable office/conference room space
- Security: Internal/external 24x365
- Voice and Data: Fully customizable solutions; our hardware or yours
- Carrier diversity creates redundancy and offers choice
- Satellite or GPS antenna optional
- Bandwidth Capacity: Matched to your needs
- Cable TV: Optional
- Amenities: Shared pantry and restrooms; option to customize